- What is BSS?
It is a platform where you can find the bearings you need in the stock of the best distributors in the world. Click here to see BSS screenshots.
- How much does it cost BSS?
Searching in BSS is free and no registration is required.
To Request a Quotation or set a Demand, the user has to register. Registration is free and allows you to send every month up to 50 Requests for Quotation or Demands for free.
If you need to send more than 50 Requests for Quotation or Demands, you can buy credits.
- I have a technical question about bearings, can you help?
- Can I request a quote from several distributors at once?
Yes, just check the boxes of those that interest you. When you receive the quotes, you can also choose the one that most interests you and place the order.
- What company do I choose to send my order?
You can see the country of the supplier and his Quality Index (Q), which mainly reflects the level of activity on the platform and his average response time to the inquiries he receives: the higher the Q is, the less takes him to answer the inquiries.
- Do I have to send my orders through the web?
No, orders can be formalized as desired: by phone, fax, email, etc.
But if you do it through the web, you will get the following benefits:
- You will have a history log that shows you all your past trades. At any time you can view orders made, purchase price, and so on.
- You will get a quicker response, because the provider wants to improve his response time.
- You can exchange private messages about related Inquiries / Quotes / Orders, and you can see at any time the status of your order.
20 free credits for requests of Quotation or Demands on orders over 100€
- Who upload the pictures of the bearings to the web?
The distributor itself upload them.
- When I insert a Demand, who can see it?
If you don't find a bearing using the the search dialog, the program offers you the possibility of inserting a Demand.
Demand will be visible to all suppliers.
You will also receive an email if a provider adds a stock containing your demand.
Distributors may reply you directly via email or through BSS.